Wednesday 3 November 2010

Feeling like royalty

Another journey off today. This time heading East and slightly North to Drumlarig Castle.





As you can see, it's a marvellous place. Fantastic scenery, with the castle itself standing out of the trees.

Met another friendly squirrel by the name of Gilbert who let me site in the tree, eat some acorns, and talk about the weather. He'd been having a hard time over the last few wet days, but was getting back to normal now.

I also heard, through some friendly blue tits, that Stuart Snowman had headed somewhere down south, but not too far. Apparently he's travelling around the country, but has a base somewhere in the north of England. This is great news, as he's not too far from me, and I might be able to pop down and see him.

Also heard some worrying news about Santa himself, but I'll keep my ear to the ground. In the meantime I guess I should be looking out for Carpenter Jim a bit more than I have been.

But today was a good day. Sitting in castle grounds and feeling like a king!

No comments:

Post a Comment