Monday 8 November 2010

Decisions are made

Good morning world!

After waking up with aching wings (again) I decided it was time to get my plans sorted for where to travel. It seems obsious to me that the network of rumours is down in this corner of Scotland, so I should stray far. Talking to the squirrels in Mabie, they gave me a heads up on the best areas to visit.

So far I've been here:

  • Dalbeattie Forest
  • Creetown
  • Galloway Forest Park
  • Drumlanrig Castle
  • Eskrigg Nature Reserve
  • Mabie Forest

Which, considering the size of me, isn't that bad. I now have a short list of other places to visit:

  • Riverside Mill, Lockerbie
  • Paxton House
  • Floors Castle, Kelso
  • Cardrona Forest
  • Toorwoodlee Estate
Once I've been there, I should have all the information I need, and also know that best place to wait for Santa to find me. I know that he is an avid reader of blogs, so although I won't be able to give away my location, I guess the best thing to do is keep blogging until he works out where I am staying. Then he can pick me up!

For today, a rest, and get some energy back into my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment