Monday 15 November 2010

Better planning means better wings

Today I flew a short distance to the East after picking up another tip on where the squirrels are hiding out. I ended up at Torwoodlee Estate, just a short distance away.

At this point I realised that I could have easily visited here on my way over, but my planning skills are not the best. Maybe the reason why I am in this mess!

Anyway, the Estate itself was marvellous. Quite, peaceful, and full of winter. But the ruins were a perfect place for a small robin to nest and find some shelter. For the first time in a long while I felt motivated to sing for some time, the sound carrying across the wind.





It was a very nice morning, well worth coming here. Unfortunately no squirrels this time, so think this might not be a good place to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment