Friday 12 November 2010

My kind of place

Another fly to the east, but not too far this time, and I landed at Paxton House.


I have to say that I was quite taken aback. Not in a "this is amazing" way, but in how relaxed and at home I felt when I got there. It was like being at home.

Strangely, the squirrels I met here were also very sedate, very calm, and seemed to fit in with the surroundings. I spent the day flying around the small forest, perching on the house, and going to Paxton House Garden, which you can see above me (the photo is from gardenvisit.com)

But there is no rest for the wicked! It will be time to move on again in my continuing quest for my friends. The latest rumour is that Rudue Reindeer is on something called Myspace? Must check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment