Sunday 21 November 2010

Something amazing

I discovered something amazing today.

It turns out that no more than 200 metres from where I am staying is the border with England! I could cross over there and back every single day if I wanted to. Okay, so it might be pretty boring, but I found it fascinating.

Spent some time today with a squirrel called Brent.


There he is in a photo I found on a site called Photobucket, taken by someone called RadioGirl_Montana.

Anyway, he told me about this new thing that people are using called Twitter. Sounded pretty old to me, but it turns out that it's a new way for people to talk to eachother on the internet, rather than using emails.

Sounds fascinating. I'm pretty sure that the other members of my team will be using it, as they are all great fans of this new technology stuff. Hopefully this will make it easier to find where Santa is.

No comments:

Post a Comment