Tuesday 23 November 2010

A trip to the east

I am quite settled in to my new house now. I had a brief journey, only about a mile to the east, to a place called Whiteadder Water. I found this great picture from Your Local Web, taken by Lisa Jarvis.


It wasn't like this today. Cold, biting wind whipping against my feathers made me only stay for a short while before the quick journey back west to my little home.

It did make me wonder how people are going to find me here. Hopefully they will read through my blog and realise where I have been, and where I am now. The problem I have is that if I simply say where I am, then who know who will find me?

What I need to make sure of is that anyone who does find is a friend. And hopefully friends can work out the clues.

No comments:

Post a Comment