Sunday 7 November 2010

Time to stop moving?

Another brisk journey today, heading west again over to Mabie Forest.

Even in the cold, the forest was full of people hardier than I would ever be. Biking, walking, and dogs walking their owners as well.

But I have to admit that the recent journeys appear to be taking their toll on me. I hadn't been there for long before I found a hollow to hide in and had a good 30 minute doze to build up some energy. Something I'm really not used to doing.

It made me wonder. Is all this travelling worth it? Sure, I'm making some nice friends, like George pictured here (and taken by Gilles Gonthier)


But it seems like I am flying for no reason. What I should do is get some clues together for Santa, then sit down and wait to be found or contacted. So I made a decision. Tomorrow I will decided all the places I shall go to try and get information, and then stay in the most likely place that will be helpful to my cause.

As it happens, George and friends knew nothing. But we were able to steal some sandwiches from bikers!

No comments:

Post a Comment