Saturday 16 October 2010

Hello world!

Well, here it is, my first blog post. Very exciting to do this, altough typing with a beak is quite difficult.

What can I say....? Well, I've been around here for a couple of weeks now getting to know the locals, have a wander around, and it's better than I could have expected! Initially I was here to try and find a guy called Jim, but I can't really remember why. Just decided to stay for a while.

What have I been up to? Mostly flying around here and there, looking at different towns and villages and the old distillery. I think that might be where I focus my attention from now on, as they are fascinating places. Obviously the drinking isn't for me, but watching the history and the culture is fascinating.

And the scenery is obviously amazing. Anyway, can't right much for now, must hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment