Thursday 28 October 2010

Another day, another forest

After my adventures in Dalbeattie, I headed off to another forest that I had been told was a haven for red squirrels. The friendly nature of my last encounter sticking with me.

Off I went to Creetown, which wasn't too far a journey, although I did need a couple of stops on the way to gain some energy. This was another forest close to a town, something I must try to avoid in future as the Big Guy said to lay low.

Anyway, a couple of photos were taken, and I think this is probably the best one.


Unfortunately my day was cut short by a heavy shower. I spent some time looking for some friends, but I think everyone must have been sheltering as well. Never mind, a few seeds, a good sleep, and soon I'll catch up with some of my friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment